Concept and Art Direction for an Independent shortfilm

Last year I worked as art director for a new independent short film that combines traditional animation and stop motion, as art director, I was responsible for designing a smallvillage, the exteriors and interiors, also some accessoriesFinally I can upload some pictures because the film was made ​​for a festival in France and can not be showed to the public yet

This was the concept I used for houses

- You can check below the result and some pictures behind the scenes -
Remember click on "See more Images" 



Interior

This is me finishing the set 

Filming

This is me animating the trains and Mr.Boxi

Animating at 4:30 in the morning

Animating

Filming



Me and the director Melanie Szylder


The set




The animated set.

No hay comentarios: