They Draw & Travel | Buenos Aires, Argentina , Map

They Draw & Travel contains the biggest and best collection of illustrated maps from around the world.  The creators [ Nate and Salli ] launched They Draw & Travel as a place for artists to express their passion for their favorite places to live and visit,and for readers to discover their creations. Heres is my submited piece, i made a summarized map of Buenos Aires, where im currently living.


I had a few problems, it was so difficult to me summarize a tons of things that you must to do and see in this beautiful, eclectic and varied city.

 You can see the original piece HERE  and if you like, have it printed in my shop at Society6.
Hope you like it :)

PD: I want to thank also to Buenos Aires, which has been my biggest inspiration in these 2years I've lived here.

No hay comentarios: