Design for SIGG



Hello everybody! I'm not the kind of person that usully ask these favors, actually when people ask me this this kind of things on facebook I usually do like: "what??!!" are you kidding me...go! and get a life... but... this time i got to do this I've learn.. well you can hate me for a while too.  I'm asking to everybody if they can vote for a design i just did for SIGG the company that specializes in reusable aluminum water bottles. It's easy and simple! you just have to click on "CLICK ME" or click on the image wich is my submission.



and vote with your facebook or twitter account or both if you want, and if you want share it on your facebook wall or twitter timeline, maybe there are more people that also want to support and vote. In exchange I can offer nothing, just a big thank you and if you like the design, a beautiful wallpaper for you computer.

If you want to see the design in full detail, please go to the following link. http://bit.ly/HApXgf but dont forget to vote!

This is all my friends!! again thanks for the support, feel free to share this post! =)

Best regards


 

No hay comentarios: